Instagram has been a widely used platform all over the world, mostly among teenagers and influencers. People make use of posts, comments, likes, tags, stories, and IG TV feature to promote their brand, products, services, or themselves as an individual. According to a survey, the most demanded feature of Instagram is its stories.
Instagram stories are the main reason behind the extended hours spend by the people worldwide on this application. On average, it is said that every day almost ten minutes extra is given to Instagram because of its stories. This extended time equals more focus and eyes on your brand; however, it cant be interpreted as the carrier of traffic back to your website.
Swipe Up Link
If you are a verified user or have Instagram followers ranging from 10k onwards, then you’ll be granted a useful tool by the Instagram known as the “swipe up for details” tool. This tool can help you to post tempting content about your latest services, products, or events, and can motivate your users into knowing further details by swiping the story upwards.
This is the most effective way to engage more audience and increase the promotion ratio. However, if you have accepted to take charge, you also have to deal with some significant responsibilities.
In this article, we’ll let you know the ways to add a link to your Instagram Story.
Adding Swipe Up to Instagram Stories
If you want to add a swipe up tool to your Instagram stories, the initial thing is to make sure that your account is either verified or having at least 10,000 followers.
After that, you can follow these steps to add the tool.
- Search for the link icon after going to the Instagram Story tool section.
- Click on the link icon
- Copy the URL to which you want to send the traffic from your device’s clipboard.
- Paste the link in the given space.
- Decorate your story as you wish and click done at the end.
You will see your Instagram Story published most professionally. You can also check whether your story is up to the mark.
How to Add a Link to Your Instagram Story
For adding a link to your Instagram Story, the platform has designated some rules and regulations. Firstly, you should have the blue tick in front of your username, or at least you must have reached the 10k follower mark.
These are the few steps to follow if you turn eligible to add a link to your Instagram Story.
- You have to take a photo or upload an already taken photo on your Instagram story. After then click the top right chain icon.
- Just click to “+ URL” for adding a link to a web page.
- There is an additional option for choosing to link the IGTV video to your Instagram Story.
- You can either type the URL into the given text box or paste it. Click done after finishing.
- In the end, click the “+ Story” button. You can observe now that your story has a swipe uplink.